A hearty, scrumptious breakfast can help you start your day on the right foot, and our Denver omelette frittata will leave you full and ready to face the challenges ahead. Here we’ve put a little twist on a classic Denver omelette, transforming it to a beautiful frittata that you can set and bake while you go about your morning routine. Nothing like getting ready while the smell of eggs, ham, onions and peppers slowly fills your kitchen!
- 9 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces diced cooked ham
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- ½ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- Pat of butter
- Fresh green onions (for garnish)
- Sliced avocado (for garnish)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Beat eggs, milk, and salt together in a large bowl. Stir in ham, cheese, onion, and bell peppers.
- Coat your Stargazer Cast Iron skillet with a pat of butter and pour the egg mixture into the skillet.
- Bake for 45 minutes – 1 hour, or until eggs are cooked and set.
- Sprinkle with green onions and top with avocado. Serve warm and enjoy!