Stargazer Cast Iron Has a New Headquarters!

Greetings, cast iron fans. We know it’s been awhile since we last checked in with you. Our team has been working hard to fulfill our current orders and cut down on our wait times for new orders, but we wanted to share this update with you. We have officially moved to our new headquarters in Allentown, PA, located in the Lehigh Valley region for those of you familiar with Pennsylvania. Our first headquarters in Cherry Hill, NJ served us well, but when it became clear that we needed to scale up, we needed a new location to meet our needs. Our 7,000 square-foot facility in Allentown certainly fits the bill!

Much, Much More Space

Our new location gives us plenty of floor space to house more equipment and more inventory to get us operating more efficiently. Towards the end of our time in Cherry Hill, it became tricky to navigate our warehouse floor, and we knew a change was in order. Our current space allows us to lay out all of our equipment in the proper orientation, making sure our operations are running as productively as possible. And, most importantly, it gives us plenty of extra space for more inventory, equipment, and team members as needed. When we decided to make the move, we wanted to secure a location that would not only fill our immediate needs, but also be large enough to accommodate growth. We believe we have found that.

New Team Members

After we made our move to Allentown, we were very fortunate to find some great new people to add to our team. They have helped us increase our skillet output thanks to their hard work and serious skills. What we do here is certainly a team effort, and we’re pleased with the way our new additions to the Stargazer crew have fit in so seamlessly and brought fresh eyes and new ideas to our process. We’re confident about what we can accomplish going forward.

New HQ Moving

Increased Output

As mentioned above, our move to a new facility along with our hiring of new team members and purchasing of new equipment was all done with one goal in mind: to get as many skillets as possible into our customers’ hand as quickly as possible. We are extremely grateful to our customers for their patience during our wait times for new orders. We’re cutting down on those wait times more and more each day, and we will soon get to the point where wait times are eliminated. It’s always been our goal to be able to ship new orders without delay, and our recent move has allowed us to take a huge step towards achieving that.

In addition to increased output for our 10.5-inch skillet, our new set-up will also help us in the release of new products. We know a lot of people have been asking for updates and sending us their new product suggestions, and we want you to know: we appreciate it! We are just as anxious as you to get skillets in other sizes as well as other cast iron cookware, and pretty soon we should have much more time to dedicate to new product development. We will be sure to keep everyone posted of our updates!

Coming Home

Our move to Allentown, PA is a homecoming of sorts for Stargazer Cast Iron as well. Two of our company founders group up in Pennsylvania, and the three founders all met while attending college in the Lehigh Valley area (Go Leopards!). It’s nice to “return to our roots” so to speak, and we’re excited for what our new location has to offer for our future.

Here’s a short video with some footage we shot a few months ago, right before we moved in, to give you guys a brief look at our new facility. We’re still working on some repairs and upgrades to the building, so we’ll share more once we have everything complete.

Thanks so much for your continued patience and support! If you have any questions, comments or new product ideas, feel free to give us a shout in the comments. Happy cooking!

20 comments on “Stargazer Cast Iron Has a New Headquarters!

1. David C. on

Lovin’ my Stargazer. You guys do excellent work. Can’t wait to see what else you come up with.
    I like the new video even though the only “action” is the leaky roof. I enjoy these kind of videos, walkthroughs, design/cad ideas, recipe, tips & tricks and I think you should do more of these.

• Stargazer Cast Iron on

Thanks, David. We appreciate it! We definitely plan on doing more videos like this. We’re currently doing some upgrades and repairs to the new facility, and once we get that done, we’ll hopefully be able to do a more full video tour. Stay tuned!

2. David Alwood on

It’s nice to see a young company start out with a great product and prosper. Looking forward to seeing your expansion.
    Dave A

3. richard Macensky on

I sanded down an old Griswold pan, I have been using it for 15 years. I got your pan a month ago, and have put the old Griswold aside, sorry old friend. But the Stargrazer, Is one great pan. Just can’t wait for the next one! I have my 15% discount ready to order. I have been collecting cast iron pans for 20 years, thanks to you, you have taken it to a new level. If you need a cast iron pan this is the one. Just my thoughts, but this is the one. Thank you Stargrazer. Keep up the great work. Just a home cook who enjoys cooking, Rich macensky a happy customer. You can yous this if it helps your goal of cooking. Rich

• Stargazer Cast Iron on

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, Rich! Glad to hear you are enjoying and getting great use out of your skillet. We definitely plan on introducing new products to our cookware line including skillets in other sizes as well as other items like Dutch ovens, woks, grill pans, etc. Stay tuned for updates!

• Stargazer Cast Iron on

Thanks for your question, Matt! We’ve had a couple requests for a griddle, so that’s definitely among the items on our list for new product ideas. We’ll be sure to keep everyone posted with updates as we have them. Stay tuned! Thanks.

4. Charles P on

I’ve looked at your company’s product vs some of your competitors. No doubt there is fierce competition and high quality available, but I really like your company’s story and appreciate that you make this so much more affordable. So much so, in fact, I have purchased 5 for this Christmas (4 as gifts for other family members, 1 as a gift for my own family because we will all benefit from it). I have a cast iron pan that belonged to one of my grandfathers from when he owned a restaurant and it is about 70 years old. I treasure it because it was his and was passed down to me, so I am happy about giving a gift to my family members that they can pass down to their kids. I look forward to the other products you are going to make and HOPE they are not too far in the future.

5. Astrid on

Can’t wait for you to make a larger modell as well! I sooo want a stargazer pan but I already have medium sized skeppshult…which is also a fine pan, of course.
    I love the design of the stargazer though and I’m intrigued by the smooth finish. I’ll definitely get one once different sized models are available!

• Stargazer Cast Iron on

Thanks for reaching out! We definitely plan on introducing new products to our cookware line including skillets in other sizes as well as other items like Dutch ovens, woks, grill pans, etc. A larger size skillet is one of the top items on our list. As far as timing goes, it’s tough to estimate right now exactly when we will be able to introduce a new product. We have a lot of current orders we’re working to fulfill, so we likely won’t be able to launch any new products until sometime next year at the earliest. Be sure to follow us on social media for updates! Thanks.

6. Greg on

Who do you have cast your pan’s? Do you do small pours for each pan? I worked in an aluminum factory 4 decades ago and we melted and poured castings about the size of your pan. Just curious of the total process you use.

• Stargazer Cast Iron on

Thanks for your questions, Greg! We’re not able to divulge the name of our partner foundry, but we can tell you they’re located in the Midwestern U.S. Our skillets (and the boxes they come in) are 100% made in the U.S.A. We originally started out with small pours for our skillets, but as the demand has increased, we’ve had to scale up a bit and increase the sizes of them. Any additional questions, let us know. Thanks.