If you’re craving delicious seafood but don’t have hours to spend in the kitchen, look no further than our teriyaki salmon recipe. This simple weeknight dinner dish is packed with sweet, tangy flavor, and the juicy bites of salmon will have your taste buds giving you a round of applause! Pair this with a nice glass of Lambrusco, Moscato or a dry Riesling and you’ll be all set for the perfect dinner.
- 2 salmon loins, without skin
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 lemon (juiced and zested)
- Chives, for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Ground pepperoncino (or black pepper)
- Preheat your oven to 300°F.
- Heat your Stargazer Cast Iron skillet to medium high or high heat. Add 1 tbsp of sesame oil and let it heat.
- Add the salmon loins one by one, and sear them on each side for about 1 minute per side or until golden-brown. Remove the skillet from the heat.
- In a small bowl, add the teriyaki sauce, honey, remaining sesame oil and lemon juice. Mix together.
- Pour the teriyaki mix on the skillet with the salmon loins, and place in the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on desired doneness.
- Remove from oven and cover with chives, lemon zest, sesame seeds and ground pepperoncino (or black pepper). Serve warm.