If you’re looking for an easy to make appetizer that will wow your guests, you’ve come to the right place. This tomato tart packs a ton of flavor in every warm, cheesy bite. One taste of it, and everyone will be ready to declare you the King or Queen of Hors d’oeuvres!
- 1 roll out pie crust
- 1 (7.5 oz) container chive and onion cream cheese
- Chives, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 3 tomatoes on the vine
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Roll out pie crust to fit your Stargazer Cast Iron skillet.
- In a stand mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, chives, parmesan cheese, flour, and salt. Pour into prepared pie crust.
- Slice tomatoes and add to the top of the tart. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Slice and serve warm.